Duncan is on a 1/2″ frag plug and has 8+ heads!
- Classification: (LPS) Duncan
- Level: Beginner
- Light Level: Low-Moderate
- Water Flow: Low-Moderate
- Disposition: Semi-Aggressive
- Water Conditions: PH:8.1-8.4, 72-78 F., specific gravity 1.023-1.025, dKH 8-12.
- Placement: Bottom- Middle
Duncan corals are a super rewarding coral, with bright neon green, blue or even pink polyps that move elegantly with the flow of your aquarium. They are a quick grower that is perfect for your first reef tank or your final dream tank! They are an LPS coral that has a hard stony base made of calcium carbonate, because of this it is important to maintain calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium levels in the tank so that the Duncan is able to create its skeleton. They are from australlia and LOVE to feed whatever you want to give them from powdered food to mysis shrimp