. Coral is on a 1/2″ frag plug!
- Classification: (Softie) Zoa
- Level: Beginner
- Light Level: Low- Moderate
- Water Flow: Low- Moderate
- Disposition: Not Aggressive
- Water Conditions: PH:8.1-8.4, 72-78 F., specific gravity 1.023-1.025, dKH 8-12.
- Placement: Bottom- Middle
In the wild, Zoanthids often occupy fringe environments (intertidal, back reef, other shallow areas, over dead corals), making them quite a hardy choice for the reef aquarist. They will thrive in a variety of lighting conditions, but it is best to start them in lower light before moving them to higher intensity. Colony Polyps will satisfy the majority of their nutritional requirements by means of photosynthetic, symbiotic zooxanthellae algae hosted within its body. While it may not require additional food to maintain its health in the reef aquarium, these frags will feed on phytoplankton and powdered foods, and occasionally they will grab bigger foods like rotifers, flakes, Mysis shrimp, and more.